Monday, May 12, 2008

Double lines at entrance to motorcycle lanes: Safety suggestion

I have actually passed by a motorcyclist lying motionless on the entrance of a motorbike lane near Carlesburg Beer Shah Alam. He got involved with a collision as he entered the motorbike lane with another motorbike passing that entrance (there were many helpers around).

Now look at the photo before my suggestion:



Now I know I am no artist nor do I have Photoshop. I used PC Paint but this picture should give you some idea how it can help prevent what I described above:



It is not professional, but enough to describe to authorities how they can help make our motorcycling experience safer.

Any professional artist out there who can help?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommended by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.

Anonymous said...

fashion of 2007 http://designersclothings.eu/Moncler-Polo-Shirt-for-Men-Blue pictures of brittish fashion 825833